Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Medthusiast LLC respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Medthusiast LLC's Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) designated agent the written information specified below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Medthusiast LLC's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Medthusiast LLC Sites can be reached as follows:
ATTN: DMCA Designated Agent
Austin, TX 78705
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Medthusiast LLC and its subsidiaries that your copyrighted material has been infringed.